Global HR Research provides you the ability to evaluate background check results against employer-defined criteria of acceptability, which can vary by job position, or responsibility and includes compliant pass/fail or hire/no-hire recommendations.
- Easy to read pass/fail or hire/no-hire recommendations
- Color coded with red, yellow, green or blue ratings
- Additional follow-up instructions supplied to hiring manager when candidate is not eligible for hire
- Pre-adverse action or adverse action administration for non-eligible candidates provided by Global HR Research
- Define your customized matrix on pass/no pass standards
Adverse Action Management
Global HR Research integrates Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA) compliance tools directly into GlobalHiRe™ screening platform. We provide you with applicant disclosures, pre-adverse action letters, adverse action letters and FCRA notices. We also provide integrated electronic disclosures with approved e-signature capabilities. Each of our FCRA compliance tools can automatically pre-populate candidate data such as name and address. Finally, the report can be sent via e-mail, or mailed to the candidate from your office or ours.
Benefit from Global HR Research’s GlobalHiRe screening solution offering the most intuitive features for branch administration available in the industry. Manage multiple sites by an administration hierarchy. Corporate managers can administer regional offices which in-turn administer multiple subordinate facilities or simply utilize branch administration to maintain facility specific screening programs.
- Reviewing multi-facility accounting has never been so easy
- Each client receives an individual invoice
- Corporate can review individual facility invoices as well as review system wide summaries
- Review online
- Receive email notifications
- Summary and detail tracking of total packages, price per candidate and access fees