Join the GHRR team for this important webinar:
Gain Efficiencies and Reduce Spending with Best Practice Background Screening Processes
Region: North America
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EST
Join us to learn BEST PRACTICES IN HEALTHCARE SCREENING AND PHYSICIAN CREDENTIALING!
In this webinar, you’ll learn best practices in healthcare screening and physician credentialing as well as the dos and don’ts of the Fair Credit Reporting Act (“FCRA”) and state laws impacting your hiring and credentialing processes.
This webinar will help you answer questions like:
- What efficiencies can be gained when HR and Medical Staff Services work together?
- What information can and cannot be shared between departments?
- What savings are possible for my organization by reducing redundancies in the background screening processes?
- What is the potential exposure to my facility for not providing best practice screenings?
Constance E. Riedel, BS, CPMSM, CPCS, FMSP
- 27 years Medical Staff Services experience responsible for credentialing departments’ operations and development. Regionalized central credentials department.
- Leader (President for 3 years) in her professional state association of Medical Service Professionals
- First in her state to become dually certified
- NH Governor’s Taskforce to streamline credentialing
- NAMSS Executive Board of Directors for 5 years, national President in 2012
- One of first in medical services industry to be awarded the designation of Fellow — only 33 in the country. Advisory Council for FSMB’s Federation Credentials Verification Service (FCVS).